Search This Blog

No Sugar; APPLE DATE COOKIES

Subject: Apple Date Cookies (NO SUGAR)
In my cooking classes I learned how to use dates instead of sugar. You could use powdered stevia and etc.
 Try this one. When taking cooking classes from the seventh Day Adventist Church in our area, I learned how to prepare food differently which I enjoyed. I loved their class and recipes. They have a book I purchased, when taking the class that I gave to my vegetarian daughter Sarah. I recommend it highly. It had a great banana date pie in it using only dates that was unbelievable.

src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_afmc_ads.js">

Apple Date Cookies
1 Cup dates
1/2 Cup. raisins
...Enough water to just cover above ingredients.
3 peeled, cored and chopped apples
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or apple pie spices or cardamom
2 Tbs. oil
2 Tbs Ground flaxseed flour, instead of egg (Optional)
1 cup coconut, ribbon (optional, but coconut does make them sweeter.) or, just the date sugar?
1 1/2 c. quick oats
Mix well, Drop spoonful's on cookie sheet and press out with hands. Bake at 350 for abt. 20 min. or until firm but moist.
( low carb yum) recipes...
Comments Are Always Welcomed.....
Elite Vegetarians


Site Meter

No comments: