Search This Blog

WHEAT STILL THE STAFF OF LIFE, Wheat Thin Recipe...

The Staff Of Life ~ Wheat (How I feel about the big lies of the diet industry)
Wheat goes further back than in these painting of Egypt found in their tomb of their Kings.
Thompson's Organic Recipes believes in organically grown grains. This is basically about health, temporal, spiritual, all includes a "holistic balanced approach to regaining health." I REALLY HAD TO ADD THIS IN HERE BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS FIBROUS PLANT (GRAIN) THAT IS SO BASIC IN RECOVERY OF DISEASES WHEN THE OPPOSITE IS TAUGHT DETRIMENTAL TO OUR HEALTH. (Many are teaching not to include breads, not here.)
One slice of all-whole wheat bread has 4 grams of fiber, natural serotonin that's a must to the brains needs that will also aids weight loss, especially great in controlling diabetes. We really need 20-30 grams of fiber everyday. Legumes can be eaten at least one a week for excellent fiber. (See fiber page) This is one of my secrets in getting off insulin! The solution is eat less meat and more fiber in wheat products such as Dee's Cereal. www.deecereal.net/ (I feel great when I get this cereal and it does help diabetes.
..."Wheat IS for Man"... HISTORY
The "wheat for man" needed more explanation: from scriptures for this new millennium.
It starts out with verse 14
..."All "grain is ordained for the use of man and of beast to be the staff of life, not only for man but for the beasts of the field, and the fowls of heaven, and all wild animals that run or creep on the earth;"...
16. ..."All grain is good for the "food of man; as also the "fruit, whether in the ground or above the ground..."
Do I believe the "nut on tv who says" don't eat grain? He doen't read the history of the Jew's (Bible)
17. ..."Nevertheless, wheat for man,"...
..."corn for the ox,"...
..."oats for the horse,"...
..."rye for the fowls and for swine, and for all beasts of the field"...
..."barley for all useful animals, and for mild drinks, as also other grain."...
18. ..."And all who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones;..."
19. ..."And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures;"...
20. ..."And shall run and not be weary, and shall walk and not faint."...
21. ..."And I, the Lord, give unto them a promise, that the destroying angel shall pass by them, as the children of Israel, and not slay them. Amen."...
For some of us that end any idea that Bread not our staff of life (wheat that is, and that not polluted, GE or GA)
.............................. Subject: Diabetes and Whole Wheat Another Diet Tip: When My children were young it was difficult to feed all five. But whatever I bought I always consider the nutrient value of the food, how far it would stretch for the month. I ran across the 5-grain and nine grain cereals at the health food store and gave them to my smallest children especially. I would put honey, butter and cream in them and gave it to my sweet little innocent babe and say have some heavenly fathers cereal this morning. My daughter, now grown up, once on Christmas said for a present that year she wanted some heavenly fathers cereal. She didn't know what it was or how to get it. I packaged fancy and gave it to her. She loved it and is better at eating correctly than myself. She's my professional ballerina who teaches now advance students. The cereal must have had something to do with how beautiful she is. First lets do the wheat thins and work into the cereal that I now use instead of the 5 or 7-grain cereal. This one is in the grocery store and more convents for me to buy. This same style of cereal, better, to follow the Whole Wheat Thins, for the when the munches comes upon us all wit no chemicals!!!. Always have something handy. Need something crunchy once in a while to munch on? And have the time to relax and bake up some... Wheat Thin. You can make them all Whole Wheat but I prefer not to. You can change this just when your using whole wheat either add more water or less wheat because of the wheat germ and bran they require more liquids. Also let the dough set for a while to absorb all the liquids. It a recipe I keep in my files for "bad times." made good.
Wheat Thins
1. Mix in a large mixing bowl 1 3/4 cups organic whole-wheat flour 1 1/2 cups white flour
2. Mix in blender or food grinder and beat 1/3-cup mono oil 3/4-teaspoon sea salt 1-cup water
3. Add liquid mixture to dry, mixing well but as little as possible.
4. Roll as thin as possible onto UN oiled good cookie sheet-not more than 1/8" thick. Mark with knife for size crackers desired. but do not cut through. Prick each cracker a few times with fork. Sprinkle lightly with salt or onion salt i.e. if desired.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until crisp and light brown, bout 30 minutes depending on your over. Watch closely at first baking to get the time correct. They are so expensive at the stores now. Add in garlic, herbs etc. to your liking.
Here's more than most want to know, but it's a growing problem.
Addendum: The secret is in a plant-grain based fiber! Try: this "Dee's Cereal" Good for low energy, high blood pressure, diabetes, constipation, weight control and even high cholesterol. I'm going to put in the ingredients because if you don't have this cereal in your area you can by the list of ingredients (in order and figure it out by using what we herbalist do "in parts equations." Substitute whenever if you don't have the product called for. I can actually tell you why this works as I go along to write it out. Rolled Oats (extremely high in fiber and great for blood sugar problems. *Wheat Cranberries (bladder and kidney) Sub. Raisins (iron and fruit for the day) Brown Rice (fiber) Almonds (fat need to loose weight) Bananas (fiber and fruit forth day) Flax seed (weight, oil, and high in fiber) Oat Bran (the extra fiber needed to loose weight surrounds food and pushes it through the colon. (Colon Health) Sesame Seeds (Oil and omegas) Sunflower Seeds (oil, omegas, and fiber) Coconut (parasites) Corn (all the grains and foods here are fibrous) Garbanzo Bean (acts as a fiber and acts as a natural starch-blocker) Millet (fiber, but it great he uses more grains than wheat, no gluten which makes it more light) Oat Groats (fiber and insulin) Barley (good for the blood and light flour, no gluten so it keep it light) Spices: should be cover but is not on this package (add your own like cinnamon. cloves, etc which would double in for parasite etc. and would aid in any disease. See how this calculated and done. Do It! this is a good product. No I don't know them or their company or get a discount etc... I put the basic formula in here because its public knowledge and I have a lot of countries that can't carry this product, however they can make it up themselves. Freeze it first because this will keep the weave out of the product and it will store longer. 1/3 cup with 1/3- 2/3 cup of water for 1-3 minutes. Cooked in juice or water. Did I say this taste like C!@P! But it works. I now mix it in with cream of wheat and other hot cereals. This has in 1/3 cup 5 grams of fiber and 1 gram of soluble fiber, only 6 sugars, and 7 grams of protein is all we need.

Everyone's getting plugged up with all that protein! The potassium is 210 and 1.5 grams of good fat (Total is 8 grams=12 %) It's ok; it takes good fat to let go of fat leveling the blood sugar slowly all day long. This takes care of a lot of supplement that someone keeps telling us we need more than what is in the natural amounts in good organically grown foods. The money people want you to think you need more and sick because you're not getting enough from the foods you eat. This may be true for some but not all and don't fall for it. If good fibrous complex whole plant base foods don't do it, check other sources for health problem or and give it time. By the way I forgot to let you know the 5 or 7 or maybe its 9 grain cereal in the health food stores tastes better but not formulated as healthy. 1-866-537-1290 no e-mail number from the state of Utah. Not that I'm actually trying to sell their cereal, I don't even know them.

Addendum: The secret to this cereal is the "whole wheat flakes. I tried adding more oats to it to get it down better but then it didn't work for my diabetes or blood sugar. Then I remember the scripture ..." wheat for man, and corn for the ox, and oats for the fowls and swine, and for all beasts of the field, and barley for all useful animals, and for mild drinks as also other grains..." specifically, wheat God made for man and ordained for all mankind! I've now added all, not part, whole wheat bread with only salt and honey in it and it works too. Not much (if at all) multi grain if you are sick in anyway...try the idea and see for at least month if you're not in better health. Notice YOUR NOT HUNGRY! (Don't weigh till the end of the month) You'll be so surprised. One or two slices with every meal and with a nighttime snack too. I am now off insulin! gradually when my b.s. figures go down
...but I went on Avandia 8 mg twice a day then once a day and Glipizider ER 10 mg twice a day. The Actos (heart ) I'm allergic to and had to stop. I did try to decrease my insulin, and not take the pill, but this didn't work for me. I had to wean off this way. *Don't go off insulin unless your blood sugars with a meter go to some low blood sugars. I figure the pills for diabetics are better than their hormonal or chemical insulin’s. The chemical insulin by the way didn't work for me either. What makes me mad about this whole thing is they will not tell you that some of us are allergic to insulin. The same as some cannot take the "oral pill" because some of its side effects! That's what happened to me too. And I never could take the pill either; my body would swell up like I was pregnant with some of the symptoms. I never did handled pregnancies well I would bloat up and get huge. Maybe this might be a signal of hormonal problems for others, I don't know? This isn't just for diabetic by the way it affects everyone health. Just a note here for some interest and encouragement for others. I was taking 72 units of long acting Humulog N and 25-30 short term acting Humulog R in the evening (at times) the same in the evening. I was bloating up like an elephant! I'd puff up with water and actually had to let my insulin go as long as I could to relieve the pressure of the added water it caused me. I did try diuretics but my legs would cramp so bad I couldn't take the pain even with the potassium pill which did nothing.Then I just kept on adding to the insulin to solve my problems. It just doesn't work...they are carries of a fungal...which causes blood sugar problems...Yeast a organism that multiplies.
P.T. Sherman (C) 2006


COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED...


Site Meter

No comments: