Search This Blog

what is not on the label of sugars

We are really getting stung when it comes to sugar. There’s so much lying and false claims in sugar substitutes sometimes Called fixed sugars. I became concerned when I had an allergic reaction to a protein drink with Stevia in it. I was substituting meals and feeling awful afterwards. My head was swell up into a sinus head flu kind of symptoms. My ears but plug up my head felt strange I was foggy minded and couldn’t think very well. I hadn’t had anything to eat other than Stevia. I begin to notice it at other times two so I begin an investigation of Stevia. So what do I switch to so I begin to investigate them too.
I was a palled at what I found that was in the Stevia. And I couldn’t find anything online that would back me up except for this video I hope it helps you too. If you’re using Stevia for weight control you may be making a misto
ake find out for yourselves I don’t tell people what to do I only teach what I know By experience that can happen to you if you use Stevia or some of the other fake sugars. Go for the real thing in the end it’s the best. (Use use real sugar, honey, maple syrup... real natural sugars:) u still have to be careful)



No comments: