Search This Blog

How to beat diabetes/Weight loss


Weight loss It’s a lot easier if you go more towards more vegetarian meals or vegan. Alternate your meals if you have to have meat but if you’re a diabetic watch your meter when you eat meat it’s hard to lose weight when you eat more Bra in its natural forms vegetables and fruits/nuts in a whole grains with low carbs, remember life A balancing act, You’ll get to that desired weight and have lower blood sugars.
I did a test and ate SpaghettiOs like Dennis did in his video. See if you don’t see and hear the discrepancy. The SpaghettiOs made his blood sugar which was probably at that time hypoglycemia lower
Lower? Isn’t this what we want? So I decided at dinner To do an experiment With SpaghettiOs. I had someone deliver the groceries and they gave me the big Can! So I did eat!
Then, afterwords I took  my blood sugar in 3 Hours as he shows in his presentations.
 and I was Much  lower Down over 100) I had eaten three pieces of bark broccoli too so it wasn’t straight SpaghettiOs.
After being over over 200  At lunch I had eaten a turkey had spiked my sugar and naturally hunger increases.
I was prety sure this would happen because I’ve seen it before because I periodically eatened Vegetarian M Meal then Go back to the protein. 
I’ve noticed my blood sugar readings tend to be higher when I eat meats. I find too much meat Is offensive to me.
For those that are serious about conquering blood sugar problems I would suggest very strongly you do the same experience with SpaghettiOs is he’s suggested in this video that brought down his blood sugar and see if you have the same experience I did.


No comments: