Search This Blog

News about licorice root

News about licorice it it's got some bad effects and I've been a victim of it I was taking too many milligrams to many times a day and I now I know why I was having all the side effects and didn't know it until I went onto Amazon and started reading the material there of the latest one that I was going to try again and one of some of my problems such as fatigue, weakness, congestive heart failureAnd my lung problems was deemed in the over taking of this herb now I'm telling at all for those that are elderly and are taking this herb
HElla
1.0 out of 5 stars "Brain damage in otherwise healthy people, heart failure, and low potassium"?!?
Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2018
Verified Purchase
Do your research on these horrific side effects. It's INCREDIBLY unsafe to take this. I highly regret ordering! I can't take it because of the side effects, and there are NO RETURNS.
I copied & pasted them here because I doubt this can be beneficial to anyone, as the risks outweigh any benefits by far. There are other things to take that have the same effects and aren't horrible for you. I wish I knew more before throwing my money away here.
"Use no more than 4-6 weeks.
Common side effects of licorice include:

Absence of a menstrual period
Congestive heart failure
Decreased sexual interest (libido)
Erectile dysfunction
Excess fluid in the lungs (pulmonary edema)
Fluid and sodium retention
Headache
High blood pressure (hypertension)
Hypertensive encephalopathy
This video is an extract and extremely powerful. A caution should be on the bottle. Sorry I’m not good at taking videos
Hypokalemic myopathy
Lethargy
Low potassium levels (hypokalemia)
Mineralocorticoid effects
Muscle wasting
Myoglobinuria
Occasionally brain damage in otherwise healthy people
Paralysis (quadriplegia)
Swelling (edema)
Tiredness
Weakness"
Basically... order this if you want to feel like total crap, get brain damage, and possibly die in under 4 to 6 weeks.
3 people found this helpful


No comments: