Search This Blog

Comfrey salve DIY

I order my saves from Amazon but they’ve gotten cheap when it comes to comfrey root or comfrey salve. It’s not very green and I’m not pleased with it. I used to get my comfrey plant from Mountain Rose you only need one it’s a tuber and it grows prolifically in Sandy soil the animals loved it especially especially the chickens.
Comfrey poultice

Use 2 cups of oil 1 cup of comfrey 2 ounces beeswax
You can make it from the root also. Mountain Rose herbs in Oregon you can buy the plant it only takes one it grows Politically in any kind of soil the chickens love it the animals will only eat so much of it because it’s a powerful one.
This is better than buying it online which I’ve done and the salve is not very green at all
https://youtu.be/cd8mf5VVsLM Comfrey poultice



Comfrey men’s and nets together tissues. It’s also great for lungs

No comments: