Search This Blog

Are you using Stevia for weight, diabetic? A No no

The two things the brain needs is sugar and fat to operate normally or and to be healthy mentally.
This part is all about  about sugar - all kinds this is a must to read if your sugar is needed Even with diabetes Brain need sugar but don’t lie to the brain if you do it won’t function properly.
It’s the biggest lie ever told that we don’t need sugar in a healthy form. Remember John the Baptist lived on Locust and honey he was an Esceene As was Jesus they practiced and learn the healing method in this group of people call the scene gospel. It’s very interesting reading to know what was done in history before we got a doctor in a hospital in all these so-called experts that have been deceived. I often think maybe they are not lying they’re just stupid like I was and you are too. We’ve been taught incorrectly that’s why we have diseases and they just don’t know better. How many times have they changed the pyramid? That should tell you right there They don’t know what they’re doing. So it’s up to each of us to learn and teach her self by doing our own research.

We are really getting stung when it comes to sugar. There’s so much lying and false claims in sugar substitutes sometimes Called fixed sugars. I became concerned when I had an allergic reaction to a protein drink with Stevia in it. I was substituting meals and feeling awful afterwards. My head was swell up into a sinus head flu kind of symptoms. My ears but plug up my head felt strange I was foggy minded and couldn’t think very well. I hadn’t had anything to eat other than Stevia. I begin to notice it at other times two so I begin an investigation of Stevia. So what do I switch to so I begin to investigate them too.
I was a palled at what I found that was in the Stevia. And I couldn’t find a end it’s the best. (Use use real sugar, honey, maple syrup... real natural sugars:) u still have to be careful)

No comments: