Search This Blog

Garden Weed: Purslane Kills Cancer.

Let me mention not on my subject: I've taken out most posts. The reason is blogging takes a lot of time and bloggers like me, don't get paid. In a week I may get seven cents. Why should I assist Google pimping myself out with my work to be recopied by their professionals web sites? I'll leave posts in for only a season but, if it's real popular I keep the post in; if not I put them on draft for a book or another way of publishing them later. Thank you for coming.

Eat the weeds! I use to pick this weed from my garden. I venture its in your yard too. Then clean it and put it in salads.
Why do I do so many cancer herbs? I don't have cancer however, as an herbalist and know the same herbals that will clean the liver/blood will clear out toxins that rot tissues and they are the advertised cancer herbs.
Purslane Extract Kills 83% of Liver Cancer Cells in Vitro: An extract of Purslane seeds was shown in this new study to kill up to 83% of human liver cancer cells in vitro within 24 hours. Purslane extracts have already been shown to be toxic to breast cancer, lung cancer, cervical cancer, and sarcoma in other studies.
http://eatlocalgrown.com/article/13270-just-a-weed-or-an-unrecognized-health-boosting-plant.html
What makes this leafy green so powerful? Besides containing the anticancer flavonoids kaempferol, apigenin, luteolin, and quercetin, this super vegetable also delivers 17 vitamins and minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, powerful antioxidants, and four flavonoids unique to purslane (portulacanones). And purslane’s health benefits don’t stop there. It’s already been shown in clinical trials to help adults with type 2 diabetes by significantly lowering their blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides—and even helped them lose weight! (after just five weeks of eating Purslane seeds.) Purslane also has demonstrated powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties, and has been shown to boost immunity by increasing the number of white blood cells (in mice).
All of this for just 13 calories per 80 gram serving! And alkaline diet fans take note, this low-calorie leafy green delivers four times the alkalizing power of pure lemon juice! pH are connected to most green organic grown vegetables.
 Purslane is delicious in salads, soup, curry, stir fried with other greens, or blended in your favorite vegetable smoothie.
Sources:
‪#‎Purslane‬ ‪#‎Greens‬ ‪#‎LiverCancer‬  

No comments: