Search This Blog

Organic Olive Oil Vineigrette

I've spot lighted good buys once in a while. Your area may not carry this product but there are other companies that have close copy of the same product. We must read labels. Even Labels are misrepresented. It have glucose sugar instead of corn syrup or/and corn and maple syrup, a play on positioning of words.‎ I did a post on olive oil to read of its healing powers hoping readers will to go in a more healthy direction than the corrupt salad dressing on our fresh salads in grocery stores.
http://shermsrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/11/mother-natures-oil-that-heals.html
I got the first one for 50 cents on sale, or I would have missed it. I was so impressed with it that it’s now my stable foods, named; ORGANICVILLE; OLIVE OIL AND BALSAMIC A VINAIGRETTE. [2 TBSP has 11 g. fat (good fat), sodium 140, carbohydrates 1 gram, sugar -is AgaveI was about to run out and love the flavors, so I added extra virgin olive oil to the rest left in the bottle. Wow… what a discovery; it tasted even better.
http://organicvillefoods.com/recipe-categories/salads/
11/‎29/‎2011 Site Meter

No comments: