Search This Blog

Oatmeal oatmeal waffles (2 ingredients)

I made these waffles I made these waffles and they are great and they are great ,
Ingredients; a banna🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌
No πŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šπŸ₯šOr-sugars
And oatmeal 
Need a blend er And waffle maker
Enjoy 


Addendum: Diarrhea 
You can’t find cream of rice at the stores any place. Do you know why? Diarrhea! It is the best diarrhea medicine. There seems to be a shortage of cream of rice in the stores every where-stock up while you can. I even found on YouTube they give it to the dogs for diarrhea it’s good for animals hello!
So I decided since I have 3 feet of colon missing and I get diarrhea continually if I eat too much fruit without a meal that if I use my rice crΓͺpe cakes and freeze them individually and take one bingo it works.
Now take this recipe very seriously freezing one by one and you’ll never have a problem with diarrhea again love your mother
I found some in the baby section I found some in the baby section.. It's good for babies that have diarrhea keep on hand.I found some in the baby section. It’s good for babies that have diarrhea keep on hand Use use in their  applesauce.Use with her applesauce.
Terrible exhaust hole cara boards also not in the store either today everybody must have diarrhea.Terrible exhaust so not in the store either today everybody must have diarrhea.

No comments: