Search This Blog

Even a kid makes rice milk

Even a kid makes rice milk
I looked all over for a good rice milk that was easy for me to do I found a lot on YouTube most of them are too complicated and I just didn’t want to do them I wanted something quick and easy. Also I use brown rice and I didn’t want to cook it. I found this kid and I thought if he can do it I can I did and I liked it I use brown rice.
I started using rice milk because I had a lot of diarrhea with 3 feet of colon missing and not eating correctly all the time so it was constant pain. I find rice mix milk does the trick and I have my frozen rice patties. The recipe is in here
The recipe 
One cup of rice to 4 cups of water, soaked for about an hour or longer
 please it in blender with 2 tablespoons of honey
Then  add 1 teaspoon of vanilla and put then blend till smooth 
Then pour it in through a sieve squeezing  out the milk from the rice
Pour in your container
I presume this is uncooked white rice? Because I didn’t know if you used brown or white rice I soak my rice overnight because it was brown.
If you look on YouTube you’ll find some people like actually cook the rice I didn’t want to do that mine was organic rice also.
You can buy Muslim to strain it however I found a good Fine  wire mesh strainer in my kitchen at work just fine. You could train it again from there if you wanted to but I found it it needed

No comments: