Search This Blog

Should we avoid rice if a diabetic?Rest of the days menu. I didn’t like so much water in her rice she admitted that she did not have rice in our country that was obvious.

Should we avoid rice if a diabetic?
No, just make the next meal not so much carbs and balance out the Rest of the days menu. You can add in a lot of butter here too.
I didn’t care so much water in her rice she Admittedly did not have rice in her country that was obvious. “Beat Diabetes”
There are foods that are going to spike our blood sugar we just need to know how to get them down if they’re to spite you can’t avoid eating food. If I had this rice I’d watch the carbs rest of the day but I don’t have rice that often. You could be very fad and overdo groups of foods.
But because of this I add brown rice to my diet once in three months or something like that🌮
They have a real good video on tacos I learned a lot from this he has a taco that by the time you add the carbs there’s only about 3 g of carbohydrates. That taco is at Walmart and you got to read the directions because it says five tacos have this many carbs in it you’re only going to eat one I did not know that
I need to read my labels better how many carbs and how many tacos does that entail?🌮

He also has an excellent one that got me started with him on pancakes I missed pancakes so much he has one that is so good it uses almond or coconut flour or both it’s very good I will testify to that👳‍♀️


No comments: