Search This Blog

Sherm's: TOUGHER TIMES: Butter Bob Briggs has too much a animal protein

Sherm's: TOUGHER TIMES: Butter Bob Briggs has too much a animal protein:  I recently started butter bob’s Briggs  anamial protein diet. I wanna go on record that I’ve change my mind after being on it for a while. ...
I still follow some of his ideas don’t get me wrong, but too much protein is too much protein we need to keep our bodies alkaline to lose weight and be healthy.There’s another diabetic guy I follow I’ll put him in here you have to read everything and be on top of everything the more you know the better off you are. What I got from this guy I need to add more oil and fat to my diet.
This is another extreme but I could cite that I continue to visit and learn from. Does he go to far yeah but somewhere in there there’s some truth. I don’t believe in taking out beans or any grain for that matter you just need to balance it with protein.
I had a muffin from a Kodiak mix plenty of protein and fiber which you can deduct from the calories as you well know. I add Chia seeds also. By the time I got through there was very little carbs in the product then I added my fat butter and two eggs. My blood sugar was 189 in two hours later it was around 80 and at the end it was 29 which was excellent for me.
It proved to me that we can add beans and greens it’s just how we do it.
Keep your body out of the acid mode and more into the alkaline this is something neither one of these people know what to do. And you can do it with beans and greens if you know how to combine them that’s why I don’t totally agree with either one but I learn from both of the time

No comments: