Search This Blog

How to make nondairy topping

 It’s hard to find it in stores but they do have it not in Walmart LOL maybe in the health food stores it’s a non-dairy legume Chickpea sometimes called the Gabonso
bean. And I’ve always wanted to try this and I like the unusual recipes for myself and I store them in here.
 This is a chef from India and they know their beans +  vegetarians. You freeze a lot and ice cubes because you don’t want to be doing garbanzo beans all the time then you can dump them in a freezer bag and keep them for whenever you need it. And make other things out of the beans.
 I have a lady who works for me and her son is allergic to everything and he has a hard time with any kind of dairy or nuts and he’s so glad and happy that he can share something that other kids get to eat.
 I remember reading about the gabodsoe bean recipes in Israel. In this article they use it as a brain food.
Thanks for coming

No comments: