Search This Blog

Alternative medicine Alum spice

Remember the pickling spice that keeps the pickles crisp and perky well it will do the same thing for you to. You may have some in your spice cupboard. It’s a good old fashion remedy that’s coming back into vogue
Remember the pickling spice that keeps the pickles crisp and perky well it will do the same thing for you too
Men used it to cut out the bleeding bleeding  when shaving and you can still buy the bar on Amazon for that purpose. 
 In fact there you can buy it anywhere you want it it’s just hard to find it until you really make a effort to look at the variety they have on there.
 Be sure to you read the Reviews as they were more honest than those that are selling the product remember the worst reviews don’t ever get published dad’s Amazon jewels.
I discovered this as I was looking for a remedy to get rid of all the canker sores I get from my dentures. And I always go to Amazon like everybody else to get my answers if I don’t know what it is I don’t have anybody that tells me them I’m like everybody else I have to learn.



No comments: