Search This Blog

Vegetarian Cabbage with Noodles

I used this recipe, howver, I use vegetarian Kielbasa sausage and in added more cabbage. My daughter mad e it up too, and she found the same thing . I use Ranen  noodles with flavor packets with the second try as I was out of egg noodles +
liked the second the best ( used one hamburger patty for flavoring too.
RE: Spend With Pennies                     

Cabbage and Noodles

40 mins to make, serves 4-

Get more Pins from Spend With Pennies
Cabbage and Noodles is a quick and easy Polish recipe with tender sweet cabbage, egg noodles and browned sausage tossed in butter, salt &…

Ingredients


Meat

  • 12 oz Kielbasa or sausage

Produce

  • 1 clove Garlic
  • 1/2 Head cabbage, chopped (approx. 6-7 cups)
  • 1 Onion, large
  • 2/3 cup Peas, frozen

Pasta & Grains

  • 8 oz Egg noodles

Baking & Spices

  • 1 Salt and fresh ground black pepper

Oils & Vinegars

  • 2 tbsp Olive oil

Dairy

  • 1/4 cup Butter, salted

No comments: