Search This Blog

61 Yr Old Model Beauty Secrets


Can we use and learn from some this super models secrets? She says, DIET "I haven't touched a piece of meat since I read a graphic description of Chicago's slaughterhouses when I was 12. Over the years I've gone through all the varying phases, but currently I'm a vegetarian who doesn't eat fish or dairy except for goat's and sheep's milk. My great luxury in life is my private chef, who is trained in healthy cooking."
Here are some of Christy Brinkley, super model's skin super foods: I make my cup of warm water with lemon.
Walnuts: the omega-3 fatty acids help strengthen skin and keep it well-hydrated
Carrots: carotenoids protect against UV damage
Kiwis: rich source of vitamin C that promotes collagen growth and prevents free radical damage
Green tea: an antioxidant power house
Tomatoes: full of the anti-inflammatory lycopene
Sweet potatoes: their vitamin A promotes collagen repair and growth
Brazil nuts: high in the mineral selenium, which prevents premature aging
Oysters: packed with zinc to renew and repair skin to began with.





Christy Brinkley_ Super Model's Secrets

No comments: