Search This Blog

BIPOLAR, ADD, OCD, DEPRESSION RELIEF

Sherm's Organic News: BIPOLAR, ADD, OCD, DEPRESSION RELIEF: I have bipolar and I've found stress and stressful situations brings it back. Licorice root will help the adrenals in this situation, bu...
"Some of the fat blockers work? I've used them they are in my blog. B U T you can't over due because this kind of brain needs fat.  Coconut oil works best. Hemp oil i.e.


*(1) Buy this book or books on ADHD or ADD. They have divided this into seven types. I have always suffered with this myself
HEALING ADD AT HOME (BOOK) IN 30 DAYS
by DANIEL G. AND TANA AMEN  (He know the brain) Boost dopamine, Kava i.e same as bi polar, OCD and (see) depression; never mind the labels Dr use. It's the brain is the real target and issues. NO stimulants use calm herbs for an over stimulation of the brain. The key is to get the body in balance foods, vitamin and minerals.
Not so much meat as he suggests, but good oils is essential

Strange my post on ADD is missing? Why?

No comments: