Search This Blog

SPIDER VEIN REMEDY

MINT JUICE FOR SPIDER VEINS
Frozen mint juice
http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/sebaceous-hyperplasia.html#RN  :view this comment from CureZone
Laura C. from Phoenix, Az: "Having recently been diagnosed with sebaceous hyperplasia, I knew the options to treat it were limited and not a guarantee. (Have been in the medical field 25 years) I did some research on my own and found a suggestion for "mint juice". Instead of juicing fresh mint leaves I bought a Peppermint essential oil made from mint leaves. I put it on the few bumps at full strength and then diluted a drop with water and applied it to my entire face am/pm.
WOW!!!!!!! It's only been two days and the bumps are HALF their original size! I also put it on a small spider vein on my cheek and noticed a significant reduction in its appearance. (Will try it on the small spider vein on my upper thigh)
Be sure to keep it away from your eyes! Wash your hands thoroughly after applying. You can then use moisturizer or night cream as usual. Hope this helps others!"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebaceous_hyperplasia
I like Yellow Dock for any skin eruptions... Pts

No comments: