Search This Blog

Ginger Lemon Detox Water | Lose Weight Super Fast


A Post to reminder: the reader this blog's about health and loosing weight. Get plenty of water. I get a squeeze a bit of lemon with a bit of my special sweeteners (have many) to calm down the tartness but, not too sweet.
It really adds to my energy


I make lemon water in many ways over ice. This video was a good idea with two pH leveler's. Mc Donald's new lemon aid to the menu is a nice start, just take it home and dim the sugar down with ice to make many drinks of it.
 
Add: protein (veg) fiber.
The following may help: watch out for some of the 249 suggestions some of which I disagree with (protein suggestions)


249 weight loss foods you should eat 80% of the time to lose weight faster:




Please leave any corrections in comments

No comments: